There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The SGI PH LV Europe Index aims to track the performance of a hypothetical long/short basket of stocks included in the STOXX Europe 600 Index with a low historical volatility determined via a systematic methodology and uses a hedging mechanism to provide a market neutral exposure
The Low Volatility scoring is based upon the 6-month Daily Volatility.
The hedging mechanism identifies and ranks the main sources of directional risk of the Equity market.
• The hedging mechanism provides a statistical technique that dynamically identifies the most relevant sources of risk and rank them in decreasing order of importance
• It provides independent sources of risk (hedging one risk away does not change the portfolio’s exposure to the other risks)
The SGI PH LV Europe Index (the “Index”) was launched on February 26th, 2016. Therefore, all data for the Index prior to February 26th, 2016 represent an application by Solactive A.G. of the index methodology in order to reconstruct hypothetical historical data. Results during these periods may have been different (perhaps considerably) had the Index actually been in existence. The SGI PH LV Europe Index (the “Index”) is the exclusive property of Societe Generale. Societe Generale has signed a contract with Solactive AG wherein Solactive AG undertakes to calculate and maintain the Index. The Index is not sponsored, promoted, sold or supported in any other manner by Solactive AG nor does Solactive AG offer any express or implicit guarantee or assurance either with regard to the results of using the Index and/or Index trade mark or the Index Level at any time or in any other respect.