There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
In anticipation of the cessation or the non-representativeness of the LIBOR settings, Société Générale as Index Sponsor has decided to modify the Index Rules of the below indices to replace USD LIBOR with corresponding USD RFR and RFR swap (adjusted for economic equivalence).
SGIXDF04 / SGIXDF05 / SGIXDF06 / SGIXDF07 / SGDFRESJ / SGDFWLJY / SGDFVAUS / SGDFVAAU / SGMD1312 / SGMD1403 / SGMD1406 / SGMD1409 / SGMD1412 / SGMD1503 / SGMDCALU / SGMDCALA / SGFI5US / SGFI5AU.
Below is the summary of the changes. For the avoidance of doubt, one index may be affected by only one or more changes depending on the rates used in the respective methodology. For more specific inquiries and updated version of specific index rules, please feel free to reach out to the Index Sponsor.
· The 3 month USD LIBOR rate (US0003M Index) is replaced by United States Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFRRATE Index) + 0.26%.
· The 5 years index swap rate for USD (USSW5 CMPN Curncy) is replaced by the 5 years overnight index swap rate for USD (USOSFR5 CMPN Curncy) + 0.26%.
· The 10 years index swap rate for USD (USSW10 CMPN Curncy) is replaced by the 10 years overnight index swap rate for USD (USOSFR10 CMPN Curncy) + 0.26%.
Such changes are effective as of the close of 31 st August 2022.