There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The Index Sponsor hereby notifies that in accordance with the Index Rules, an exceptional replacement will be performed in respect of the Repo Rate AM USD fixing (Bloomberg ticker “IREPUSOA <Index>”) (the “Replaced Overnight Rate”), following the decision by its sponsor to impose restrictions to its use by the Index Sponsor and Index Calculation Agent.
Consequently, the Replaced Overnight Rate will be replaced by the official Federal Funds Effective Rate US fixing (the “Successor Overnight Rate”), published by the FED on the Bloomberg page “FEDL01 <Index>”.
The replacement is effective as of the closing of July 29th , 2014 (included).
This decision is applicable to the following indices:
- SGI Emerging DLS – EUR – Excess Return (Bloomberg ticker: SGIXDLSE <Index>)
- SGI Emerging DLS – USD – Excess Return (Bloomberg ticker: SGIXDLSU <Index>)
This announcement is made on July 24th, 2014.