There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The SG European Quality Income index aims to capture the performance of shares which are listed on the European regulated exchange and offer attractive and sustainable dividend yields. SGQED is a regional variation of our global SGQI product.
The methodology employed for constructing our SG European Quality Income index (SGQE) is almost identical to our global version. The index comprises 50 stocks from the universe, and gathers stocks that:
- select exclusively European stocks listed on a regulated market (with the exception of financial companies)
- have a free float adjusted market capitalisation of at least 1bn EUR
- include a liquidity filter (six month average daily traded value of at least 1M EUR)
- have always a 4% dividend yield entry level
We also rebalance the portfolio quarterly with a linearly smooth over 5 days and equal weight each stock plus we do not limit in any way sector or country exposures.
The SG European Quality Income Index (the “Index”) is the exclusive property of Societe Generale. Societe Generale has signed a contract with Solactive AG wherein Solactive AG undertakes to calculate and maintain the Index. The Index is not sponsored, promoted, sold or supported in any other manner by Solactive AG nor does Solactive AG offer any express or implicit guarantee or assurance either with regard to the results of using the Index and/or Index trade mark or the Index Level at any time or in any other respect.