There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The Global Quality Income Risk Control 10%, "Index" aims to provide an exposure to the SG Global Quality Income, "Sub-Index" with a volatility target mechanism. The aim of the "sub-index" is to create a robust compounding machine through the creation of a portfolio of companies selected solely on the basis of their ability to provide a high quality income stream to their owners.The requirement that selected businesses enjoy high quality economics ensures dividends are unlikely to be cut. The nature of dividend flows as a share of revenues suggests they will tend to rise, thus affording yield hungry investors a degree of inflation protection.
The Quality Income indices range aims at selecting stocks with the best potential for long-term performance by focusing on companies generating high levels of revenues over the long term. The investment universe is global, to profit from diversification on several geographical zones.
Three consecutive filters are applied:
- A Quality filter: every company is ranked according to a Quality score (ranging from 1 to 9) including elements on profitability, level of financial leverage, operational efficiency, etc. Only companies with scores above 7 are selected.
- Distance to Default filter: only companies ranking in the top 40% of the universe are selected.
- Dividend filter: only stocks paying a dividend yield at or above 3.5% are kept in the selection.