There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The SGI US Put Selling 1Y 65% Index on 28th March 2019 is designed to track the performance of a hypothetical portfolio of short listed put option positions on the S&P 500 Price Return Index as further described below.
The Index is created as the dedicated underlying to a swap and is not meant to be used otherwise.
The Index is calculated and published by Stoxx Limited . Société Générale S.A. as Index Sponsor has delegated responsibility for the calculation and publication of the Index to the Index Calculation Agent. The Index Sponsor shall remain responsible for the actions and omissions of its appointees and delegates, including the Index Calculation Agent.
The Index is a self-financed strategy composed of:
- the mark-to-market of the Option Portfolio,
- a cash component that accounts for the Option premiums, Option payoffs and the reset amounts paid on a quarterly basis. Such cash component accrues a daily interest at the Fed Fund overnight rate, and
- a reset component that reflects the cumulative reset amounts related to the Swap.
The Option Portfolio consists of Put Options deemed sold on a daily basis on the Option Underlying Index according to a systematic methodology as described further in the Index Rules.
The SGI US Put Selling 1Y 65% Index (the “Index”) is calculated and maintained by STOXX Limited, Zurich Switzerland, specifically for SG. Index calculation and dissemination is susceptible to errors, interruptions and delays.