There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
SGI Harmonia II is a systematic index providing access to a multi-asset allocation based both on a risk budgeting model (ERC methodology) developed by the Lyxor quantitative team, and on a trend following mechanism.
The index aims to provide investors with stable performances during bullish periods and to limit market drawdowns during bearish periods while maintaining volatility near a predefined level.
SGI Harmonia II index is based on both a risk budgeting model (ERC Equal Risk Contributions methodology) and a trend following mechanism, which provide the optimal weighting for each asset within the portfolio on a monthly basis. To determine the allocation the quantitative model follows three steps:
- A strategic allocation thanks to ERC that enables the calculation of the optimal weighting of each asset within the portfolio
- A tactical allocation thanks to a trend following in order to benefit from positive trends
- Maintain volatility near a predefined level of 6%, thanks to a volatility target mechanism.