There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The SGI Euro Return Index is a cash index which aims at outperforming the EONIA rate in a short to mid-term horizon while locking the principal and past years performances. The index limits its exposure to the short-term euro rates with a maximum duration of one year.
In the context of current historically low interest rates, the SGI Euro Return Index offers investors the possibility to improve the returns of their money market portfolio.
The SGI Euro Return Index follows a simple strategy which aims at capturing EUR short-term rate trends created by the European Central Bank (ECB) monetary policy (refinancing rate revisions).
The SGI Euro Return Index relies on the three following strategies:
- Detecting trends by using signals on short-term interest rates and taking position to capture those trends
- Performance monitoring through a volatility control and a smoothing of the performance when the trend-following strategy strongly outperforms the objective
- Annual lock of the principal and performance