There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
SGI DIVA 2 is a ruled based index based on some the most advanced strategies offered in the SGI range. These strategies, selected for their performance and low inter-correlation, have been designed by Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking’s Researchers and Engineers. They cover the following asset classes: Equities, Equity Volatility, Interest Rates and Commodities. The objective of the index is to deliver a stable performance and a limited correlation with traditional asset classes while keeping volatility at a pre-defined level. SGI DIVA 2 is particularly well-suited to portable alpha strategies given its risk/return profile and its limited sensitivity to long-only strategies.
SGI DIVA 2 is an equally weighted basket of five SGI Strategy indices :
- SGI Emerald Statistical Arbitrage (SGIXEM6)
- SGI Vol Premium Dynamic 2 (SGIXVPD2)
- SGI Smart Market Neutral Commodity (SGICVMX)
- SGI Bond Optimised Sharpe Strategy (BOSS) (SGIXBHE3)
- SGI Future Interest Rate Momentum EUR 2 (FIRM EUR 2) (SGIXFMEU)
A volatility control mechanism is applied maintain volatility at a low preset level of 3%. This allows to improve the risk-return profile of the underlying basket and eliminate extreme points in downside markets. The index is computed on a daily basis by Standard & Poor's and reweighted twice a year.