There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The SGI Bond Optimised Sharpe Strategy (“BOSS”) is an innovative index reflecting the evolution of an international optimised bond strategy based on a proprietary quantitative trading model developed by the Fixed Income Derivatives teams of Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking. The model seeks to deliver an excess return over traditional bond strategies under predefined risk limitation constraints.
The BOSS model’s investment process can be described as follows:
Implementation of 2 systematic strategies subject to
strong risk limits:
- Intra-curve asset allocation,
- Multicurrency investments.
Allocation to the universe of the SGI Bond indices:
- SGI Bond is a range of investable Fixed Income
indices providing a synthetic exposure to constant
- Each index replicates an investment in a single
currency note with a fixed maturity ,
- Fixed maturity is obtained by replicating the
performance of a monthly rolled bond investment.
Strategy aiming at generating Alpha from
diversification between bonds and foreign exchange