There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The main objective of the SGI Smart Market Neutral FS Index is to generate absolute returns, while taking non directional exposures in three main commodity sectors : Energy, industrial Metals and Agriculture & Livestock.
The SGI Smart Market Neutral FS strategy looks for the best contract to roll (i.e. the one that generates the most interesting roll yield) through three enhanced roll methodologies:
- static roll methodology: static roll using predefined different contracts down the curve than those used by benchmark indices.
- dynamic roll methodology: roll into the contract that potentially maximizes the expected roll yield.
- seasonal roll methodology: choice of the contract to roll into depending on the seasonality effect of commodities.
An optimal roll timing is also implemented in order to ensure liquidity and mitigate market impact.
The SGI Smart Market Neutral FS Index (USD - ER) (The “Index”) is the property of SG, which has contracted with S&P Opco, LLC (a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC) (“S&P Dow Jones Indices”) to maintain and calculate the Index. S&P® is a registered trademarks of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC (“SPFS”); Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC (“Dow Jones”) and these trademarks have been licensed to S&P Dow Jones Indices. “Calculated by S&P Dow Jones Indices Custom” and its related stylized mark(s) are service marks of S&P Dow Jones Indices and have been sublicensed for certain purposes by SG. Neither S&P Dow Jones Indices, SPFS, Dow Jones nor any of their affiliates shall be liable for any errors or omissions in calculating the Index. The S&P GSCI Agricultural and Livestock index, the S&P GSCI Energy index, and the S&P GSCI Industrial Metals index are the exclusive property of S&P Dow Jones Indices, its affiliates and/or their third party licensor(s) and has been licensed for use by SG in connection with the Index.