There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The SGI MAP Index (EUR – NTR) provides exposure to the performance of a dynamic top down allocation across a broad range of asset classes. The investment universe is global, from developed to emerging countries and includes both traditional (Cash, Bonds, Credit, Equities) and alternative (Commodities) classes. SGI MAP Index aims to maximize the Sharpe ratio, by offering a significant excess return over cash.
The MAP investment process is based on 4 different pillars:
- Global economic forecasts inputs: a global macro scenario is determined by the SG MAP working group.
- Single asset deep-in-depth analysis: we analyse thoroughly the prospects of each asset class.
- Financial engineering: we check the consistency of the resulting allocation by a quantitative analysis using the Markowitz mean-variance framework.
- Risk control: an ex-ante risk budget prevents to deviate too much from the target policy.
Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its affiliates (collectively, “Bloomberg”) are not affiliated with SG and do not approve, endorse, review, or recommend the SGI MAP Index. Bloomberg does not guarantee the timeliness, accurateness, or completeness of any data or information relating to the SGI MAP Index. Bloomberg makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the SGI MAP Index or any data or values relating thereto or results to be obtained therefrom, and expressly disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect thereto. To the maximum extent allowed by law, Bloomberg, its licensors, and its and their respective employees, contractors, agents, suppliers, and vendors shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any injury or damages—whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, or otherwise—arising in connection with the SGI MAP Index or any data or values relating thereto—whether arising from their negligence or otherwise.