There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The Global Multiasset Strategy EUR Index aims to provide the performance of a systematic basket of multi-asset indices based on rolling futures with a volatility control mechanism. The index is composed of a basket of 11 diversified indices with the aim of generating stable returns in a wide range of market scenarios.
The possible Index universe is:
SGI Long Gilt
SGI- 10 Y JGB (JPY -ER)
SGI - 10y US Treasury
SGI Gold Static Roll
Brent Crude Oil Benchmark Excess Return Index
SGI CrudeOil Static Roll
SGI Futures Series - US Equity Index (USD - Excess Return)
SGI Futures Series - European Large Cap Equity Index (EUR - Excess Return)
SGI Futures Series - UK Equity Index (GBP - Excess Return)
SGI Futures Series - Japan Equity Index (JPY - Excess Return)
The basket components are determined on a quarterly basis with the aim to maximize the one-year expected return of the Underlying Basket under the following volatility and weights constraints:
- The Underlying Basket volatility should be less than or equal to 6%: a volatility target mechanism is applied to maintain the volatility level of the index close to 6%, in order to reduce significant price fluctuations and provide investors with protection against spikes in volatility
- Each Basket Component weight should be less than or equal to 30%
- A maximum weight is also set per asset class:
· Debt Instrument 100%
· Commodity Instrument 30%
· Equity Instrument 60%
The Index is daily FX hedged in EUR.
The Global Multiasset Strategy EUR Index (the “Index”) is the property of SG, which has contracted with S&P Opco, LLC (a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC) (“S&P Dow Jones Indices”) to calculate the Index. S&P® is a registered trademark of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC (“SPFS”); Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC (“Dow Jones”);“Calculated by S&P Dow Jones Indices” and its related stylized mark(s) have been licensed for use by SG. Neither S&P Dow Jones Indices, SPFS, Dow Jones, nor any of their affiliates sponsor and promote the Index and none shall be liable for any errors or omissions in calculating the Index.