There are several information displayed on sgindex.com about SGI indices, such as the description, the mechanism and the performances of our indices.
Thanks to the search parameters offered by the sgindex.com website, you can filter the indices by asset class, category or region.
To find an index on the sgindex.com website, you can either enter the name of the index, its ticker or a theme word related to the index in the search bar.
To recover your password, simply go to the login section and click on “Forgot your password?” An email will be sent to your email address with a new temporary password.
For more detailed information about an index, please contact your Societe Generale contact person.
To add an index to your favorites, simply click on the star icon to add this product to your favorites.
The SG Index range of indices covers a wide scope of assets, including equities, interest rates, credit, commodities, and foreign exchange, which are either structured as cross-asset allocations or single-asset strategies. SG Index allows your to:
- Access the full range of flagship indices in Equity,Foreign Exchange, Credit, Rates and Cross Assets.
- Use user-friendly interface that helps you to find the information that you need on a specific index (launch date, performance, documentation...).
- Access all struvtured indices aiming to provide an adequate trade-off between liquidity and performance.
You can find your favorite indices in the \"My Space\" section by clicking on the Account icon.
The SGI Bond Optimised Sharpe Strategy (“BOSS”) EUR 5% Hedged is a systematic index seeking to generate regular performance over short term money market under predefined risk constraints.
The Index reflects the performance of a portfolio invested in money market instruments and long/short positions in SGI Bond indices.
The allocation is determined according to a proprietary quantitative trading model developed by the Fixed Income Derivatives teams of Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking.
The BOSS model’s investment process can be described as follows:
Implementation of 2 systematic strategies subject to strong risk limits:
- Intra-curve asset allocation
- Multicurrency investments
Allocation to the universe of the SGI Bond indices:
- SGI Bond is a range of investable Fixed Income indices providing a synthetic exposure to constant maturity bonds
- Each index replicates an investment in a single currency note with a fixed maturity
- Fixed maturity is obtained by replicating the performance of a monthly rolled bond investment.
Adapted to clients seeking for pure rate strategy and/or requiring simple underlying to face investment policy constraints.
The SGI BOSS 5% EUR Hedged (EUR - ER) (The “Index”) is the property of SG, which has contracted with S&P Opco, LLC (a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC) (“S&P Dow Jones Indices”) to maintain and calculate the Index. S&P® is a registered trademarks of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC (“SPFS”); Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC (“Dow Jones”) and these trademarks have been licensed to S&P Dow Jones Indices. “Calculated by S&P Dow Jones Indices Custom” and its related stylized mark(s) are service marks of S&P Dow Jones Indices and have been sublicensed for certain purposes by SG. Neither S&P Dow Jones Indices, SPFS, Dow Jones nor any of their affiliates shall be liable for any errors or omissions in calculating the Index.